SAP Bussiness Object (BO)
Tuesday, 22 June 2010 23:40
Strategic Alignment, Predictable Performance , and Confident Decisions.
SAP Business Object Offers a broad portfolio of tools and application designed to help you optimize business performance by connecting people , information , and businesses across business networks.
Solutions for Large Enterprises
- Business intelligence solutions – Leverage SAP BusinessObjects business intelligence (BI) solutions that can empower your users to make effective, informed decisions based on solid data and analysis.
- SAP BusinessObjects Explorer – Take advantage of an intuitive path to quickly search and explore data for instant insight into your business.
- Enterprise information management solutions – Take advantage of SAP BusinessObjects enterprise information management (EIM) solutions that can help you deliver integrated, accurate, and timely data – both structured and unstructured – across your enterprise.
- Enterprise performance management solutions – Capitalize on the value of your corporate data, enabling your organization to become more agile and competitive by providing organizational alignment, visibility, and greater confidence.
- Governance, risk, and compliance solutions – Proactively balance risk and opportunity across business processes and respond faster to changing business conditions using a preventative, real-time approach to governance, risk, and compliance.
- Analytic applications – Gain actionable, industry-specific insight into your business performance, so you can empower your team to make agile decisions and gain sustainable competitive advantage.
Solutions for Small Businesses and Midsize Companies
- SAP BusinessObjects Edge solutions – Benefit from interactive, open business intelligence and performance management solutions for midsize companies.
- Free trials – Benefit from fully functional software available as a free download for a 30-day trial.
ALBEMARLE CORP. RUNS BETTER WITH SAP
Discover how Albemarle Corp. leverages SAP BusinessObjects solutions to get clarity on its data, respond to changing market conditions, and implement a global, consolidated reporting environment.